Water bottles are products that help our baby in the consumption of liquids since, when using conventional bottles, the liquid can spill or other problems can occur such as excessive fluid flow. However, these best bottles for water must have handles that allow the child to get used to drinking drinks on their own and it is good to review other features such as the type of mouthpiece.
Currently, we can find a variety of these products in the market, but we will concentrate on the most prominent. The first is the Philips Avent SCF753 / 05 , which incorporates a valve that prevents spills and a soft mouthpiece resistant to bites so that it is durable. On the other hand, the NUK First Choice Disney offers an attractive design for children, an anti-colic air system and a wide mouthpiece to facilitate the baby’s transition from the breast to the bottle.
Comparison Chart Of The Best Bottle For Water
Philips Avent Magic – 260 ml drip cup, blue color
- What stands out in this bottle is that, when cleaning it, you can simply use the dishwasher. In addition, it has an anti-drip system and two ergonomic handles that are soft to the touch, which facilitate the transition from the bottle to the glass, so you can drink independently.
- Some users have stated that the bottle loses a lot of liquid, however, once the lid is correctly placed by an adult, its anti-drip system does not allow drinks to spill.
- It has good value for money, as it offers resistance to shocks and constant falls. At the same time, it does not represent a large expense, which makes it more attractive.
NUK First Choice Disney- 150 ml mouthpiece, assorted models
- It is a product with a striking design. It also has a mouthpiece with lip support so that your baby can drink independently. Also, the handles are ergonomic and include divisions for the fingers, so that the child can hold it comfortably.
- Although the manufacturer recommends it for 3-year-olds, some users comment that silicone nipples are weak for older children, since they can break it with their teeth.
- It is the most expensive on the list, but it has an anti-spill and anti-colic system so that our little one can start drinking water alone.
Tommee Tippee 21961 – Glasses with a mouthpiece, green color
- This model allows you to remove the handles and the drip valve so that your baby learns to hold without supports and practice drinking directly from the cup. In addition, it has a soft mouthpiece designed to protect the child’s gums when teeth begin to appear.
- It is a basic model. Some users have commented that the lid does not adhere perfectly to the glass, so it can generate liquid spills. This doubts the functionality of the bottle.
- It is the cheapest on the list, but it is convenient and easy to use. It is recommended for children to pass from the bottle to drink from a cup or glass.
What is the best bottle for the water for 2020?
Every father and mother who is in search of the necessary utensils in the day to day of the smallest of the house will always focus on acquiring the best products available in the market because when it comes to the comfort, safety, and welfare of the Baby, having the perfect allies for every occasion is practically a rule.
Among so many brands and models that are for sale, it can be a cumbersome task to achieve the successful purchase of a bottle, especially when you do not have the necessary information about the product. And it is for this reason that, next, we have created a comparison about some options between bottles for water, with the intention of supplying all the possible information about them to verify which bottle would be more adaptable to the needs of the baby.
If you want to successfully achieve your goal of acquiring the best, you should look at each and every one of the features present in the products, since it is the bottle that your baby will use to hydrate. Among the aspects to consider we have, for example, the type of material that was used in the manufacturing process, taking into account that as long as it does not contain Bisphenol-A or BPA, you would be contributing to the good health of your child.
Also, you should also take into account the design that the bottle has so that you can verify if it has the ergonomically speaking qualities appropriate for your baby. You should also look at the nipple, since it will depend on it that your baby feels comfortable when using it.
In this way, we hope that the information described below will be very helpful if you are looking for the best bottle for water on the market.
Philips Avent SCF753 / 05
One of the main advantages of this large bottle of water is the fact that it contains an anti-drip system, ideal for the little ones of the house, and comfortable for parents, it is also a bottle totally free of Bisphenol or BPA so You should not worry about the safety of your child’s health.
As for disadvantages as such, so far this bottle does not have any, nor has there been any dissatisfaction on the part of users who have chosen to buy it, on the contrary, they highly recommend it among the comments described on the pages of a product review.
Main Features Explained
Whenever it is about the comfort and safety of your baby, you will probably want to purchase the best quality and durability products available in the market.
Therefore, when buying a bottle of water for your baby, it will be essential that you manage to look at the shape and design of the nipple by which your little one can suck the water so that it is a comfortable and enjoyable experience for the baby. A child every time you want to hydrate. This is something that the Philips Avent water bottle has.
Thanks to the angled nozzle designed for the easy transition of the bottle to the glass, it will be easier for your baby to drink water comfortably and best of all, thanks to its manufacturing mode, each of the pieces are suitable for washing in the dishwasher, so your cleaning system is much easier and more comfortable than you imagined.
As for the design that the ideal bottle for your baby should have, you should look for, among so many models, the one that you think will best adapt to the growth stage of your baby, as well as try to find one that is visually attractive, so that, whenever you want to hydrate, do it happily.
Taking into account the beautiful design that has this Philips Avent model SCF753 / 05, no child can resist the charm that surrounds this bottle since, in addition to being available in three shades of totally striking colors, it has a beautiful baby penguin embodied in the glass of the bottle, a feature that will probably attract much more attention from the little one in the house.
The dimensions of this model are 12.8 x 9.6 x 9.6 centimeters, while its weight is 100 grams so you should not worry about the space that the bottle can occupy inside the child’s bag since you can easily accommodate
Finally, we strongly advise you to take enough time to evaluate the manufacturing materials of the bottle of water of your interest since a few minutes of reading and research can greatly favor the health and development of the child. Above all, if it is a product that the child must carry in his mouth continuously.
The Philips Avent SCF753 / 05 water bottle has a handle grip system that facilitates handling by the child in case he wants to handle it. The structure, nipple, and lid of the product have the BPA-free manufacturing certification, specifically, BPA-free polypropylene, which guarantees its safety for the use of babies. This will allow you to be calm knowing that your little one does not run any risk while hydrating with what could become his favorite bottle.